- Arapahoe Library District
- Boulder Public Library
- Denver Public Library
- Douglas County Libraries
- Rangeview Library District
- National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) and University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)
The gathering was headed up by Greg Knaddison from Growing Venture Solutions and hosted at Denver Open Media.
The group discussed Version Control, Organic Groups, Multi-site configuration, Theming with Zen, and other topics. It was great to see so many libraries drinking the Drupal Kool-Aid (gives a nasty hangover, btw). It was also reassuring to see that several of the libraries had a similar timeline to ours.
Things mentioned at the BoF that I plan to investigate:
- Feed API in place of Aggregator for Feeds. However, if Aggregator does the trick and is core, then I'll probably just stick with that.
- Read Version Control section of Leveraging Drupal. Determine best practice, which is not set in stone: Subversion alone, CVS and Subversion, or other. Backup and Migrate module can work for database updates
- Block Cache Alter module caches blocks on role by role basis
- Install Profile API module might be a possible staging solution. Greg Knaddison uses this solution
- Zen Theme - Palantir's Zen cheat sheet
I like the idea of having Library BoFs happen on a regular basis. I hope that pans out!