The problem here is that I was using Page Views with arguments for the subject guides and couldn't insert the tabbed menu below the header and above the content (that I know of, anyways). So in order to fix this issue, I had to completely redo the subject guides from scratch.
- Made Block Displays for each subject guide category in Databases View
- Cloned Databases View to make Recommended Websites View
- Made changes as needed in Recommended Websites View
- Created a Page for each category and category type
- Assigned these pages to their corresponding Blocks
- Changed pages in corresponding tabbed menu blocks
- Added pages to Research subnav block and removed old page links
- Assigned Blocks to proper region and lined them up appropriately
- Changed links in corresponding tabbed menus
- Changed links in Subject Guide page
Aside from a few exceptions, this ended up working pretty well. I hope this is the last time I have to do this...