PART 1: Create the page
- Create new Branch (content type). Open an existing Branch page for reference.
- Track down a Branch image from Flickr or elsewhere and edit it for the page. Upload the image into the content type.
- Add general information.
- Go to Google Maps and create a map for the Branch. Create a custom embed at 290x300 and paste into Map field in content type. Input format is Full HTML.
- Go to Flickr and create a Set with branch images (if they exist).
- Go to Flickr Slideshow and create a slideshow for the set at 250x300. Embed the slideshow into the Slideshow field in the content type. Input format is Full HTML.
- Look up Zip Codes for the Branch in Associate Director's report and add them to the Zip Code field in the content type.
- Publish and save the page.
- Add page to About the Library Block.
- Add links to page on Library Branches and in pull-down menu.
Part 2: Create the tabbed menu
- Open menu option in Drupal. Open an existing Branch menu for reference
- Create the menu and add items. You will need to make feeds for Programs: Adults, Programs: Kids, and Classes. Add these links to the corresponding menu blocks.
- Add tabbed menu links to the tabbed menu block.
Test in multiple browsers and resolutions.