Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun fun fun

Yes, I'm doing 23 Things, too. Which is weird because I was one of the people that helped launch this project. You would think that would be enough to qualify for the laptop. But no...

On the bright side, I do like to listen to the click click click of the keyboard as it spells out my deepest thoughts and fears. My deepest thought today was "If I legally changed my name to Constantinople, would people be looking for a girl named Istanbul instead?" My deepest fear is falling victim to a stealth attack by humongus mutant Hostess Twinkies that gush flesh-eating creamy filling from their yummy insides.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Even old New York was once New Amsterdam. Why they changed it I can't say. People just liked it better that way. Great. Now that song's stuck in my head!

C.Lark said...

You have deep thoughts