Monday, February 25, 2008

RSS Feeds

I'm a big fan of Google Reader and have been using it for quite some time. It's so easy to subscribe to feeds! All you do is paste in the URL for the website that interests you and if a feed exists you are automatically subscribed to it.

I subscribed to almost everyone's blogs (except for those of you who messed up your URLs on the wiki).

Before this project I had way too much stuff on my Reader, now it's really out of hand. Oh well, just because it shows up in your Reader doesn't mean you have to read it...

1 comment:

notesfromagrumpyoldman said...

I also love RSS feeds. With my Apple, I can have my favorite feeds show up on the desktop with a click of the mouse. My favorites are the earthquake tracker, and NASA's astronomy picture of the day. The only problem is there are too many of them out there...