Here's how to do it:
- In Views, edit the specific View display you would like to theme.
- Click on the theme link in Basic Settings. Mine said "Information".
- Pick the specific aspect of the theme you'd like to theme. In my case it was "Display Output".
- The tpl.php that is being used is in bold. Open that file with an editor (my file was located in Views/themes).
- Save the file in your theme directory, renaming it to the most specific name option in the theming information list. In my case, the file being used was views-view.tpl.php, which I renamed to views-view--press-releases--page-2.tpl.php and saved in my theme directory.
- Make the changes you need in the new file and save.
- Click the "Rescan Template Files" button at the bottom of the View theming information area.