Of course, as a result I had to redo all my work... again. This is the LAST time I'm going to do this. It seriously took all day to reassign the links, menus, blocks, and remove the pages and views.
However, I hope this will solve the jQuery error I was getting in Firefox (see previous post).
Other accomplishments since I last wrote:
- PPLD Downloads page. Talk about pulling teeth with staff on this one
- Library Cards. Pending staff approval
- Board of Trustees
- Job Help
- Printer-friendly style sheet
- Train my intern to work with Drupal. He's very bright, so I don't see any trouble, except for time expenditure
- PPLD Newsroom
- Upgrade Kiosk
- Any changes to Library Card pages
- General formatting of existing pages